Monday, September 25, 2017

The design of the Ford F-150 in recent years has really caught my eye. A couple months ago I started this project in my free time to take a stab at recreating the truck in 3d.

I pulled from a variety of references I found on google which included off the lot models and custom work that many talented enthusiasts have done over the years.

That said this F-150 is a mash up of different references so that I could enjoy the overall process and not be limited to a blueprint approach. I learned a lot from this process and I am looking forward to the next vehicle.

The model work was done in Maya, from there it was brought into Keyshot for several rounds of rendering before landing on something I was happy with, and finally wrapping up in Photoshop.




No comments:

Post a Comment